Search This Blog

Featured Post

How to Be Happy & Fight Negative People

Everybody wants to be happy and indeed there are so many reasons for one to feel joy. However, as ironic as it may seem, happiness seems to...

How to Solve Money Problems Light A Green Candle

I am fascinated with candles. In fact, if a person would be a thing, I think it is kind of neat to be a candle. Candles are magical and mysterious, an object that represents heroism as it gives light while it melts.

Anyway, I also believe that lighting a candle is a form of prayer. It is the reason why candles are always present in church activities or ceremonies such as weddings, baptism, etc.

And do you think that lighting a candle can help solve your problems? Yes that is right, you can light a candle of a certain color to help you deal with life’s difficulties. For example, lighting a blue candle will help give you peace of mind.

And if you are experiencing money problems- the color of the candle to light is green. Yes, light a green candle if you are having trouble paying your debts or don’t have a source of livelihood.

I tried this myself and I can attest that it works! It is not always like you light a candle now and then the next day, you will win the lotto. What happened to me is that a few days after lighting the candle, I got offers that would allow me to earn money or I suddenly had a salary increase. It was like I enhanced my ability to attract money and money earning opportunities

Of course, lighting a candle won’t work if it is not combined with prayer and good intentions. So always seek God’s assistance first. And if lighting a green candle works for you, don’t be so blinded that you start thanking the candle. Thank God always and abundance will come to your life. 
I just want to share this text I read somewhere: Candles, when combined with prayer and faith, can produce miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...