Search This Blog

Featured Post

How to Be Happy & Fight Negative People

Everybody wants to be happy and indeed there are so many reasons for one to feel joy. However, as ironic as it may seem, happiness seems to...

Pamper Yourself at Home DIY Foot Spa



I have a confession to make; you know the skin in my feet is so dry. Those kinds that even if you put tons of lotion on it in the morning, it always ends up dry and feeling hard at the days end.

I felt envy whenever I see girls with soft, smooth and pinkish feet and toes. To prettify my feet, I used to go for a foot spa service but I find the service a little expensive. There are also times when I would be disappointed with the result. I also think that the foot spa service is actually easy to do. In fact I can do it by myself and at home.

What you need for the foot spa recipe:

Here’s the foot spa recipe I recently tried. All you need is evaporated milk, water, sugar and lemon zest and lemon rind. If you do not have lemon, you can use calamansi. You will also need a large bowl where you will soak you feet on. Prepare lotion and towel too.

Foot Spa Recipe

Put at least two (2) cups of milk in seven (7) cups of hot water. Then put a few drops of lemon zest. Transfer this mixture in a large bowl and soak your feet in it for at least 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, get the lemon rind and put ½ cup of sugar on it. Rub the lemon rind with sugar on your fet to remove dead skin cells.

Then rinse your feet with clean water and pat dry. You now have freshly scrubbed feet- it is soft to touch and smells good too. As an extra treat, apply lotion on your feet and then wrapped it with an old sock for at least an hour to trap the moisture. It is best to do this routine before bedtime so you can wrapped your feet overnight.

Try this do it yourself foot spa recipe. Save money and get happy feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...