Search This Blog

Featured Post

How to Be Happy & Fight Negative People

Everybody wants to be happy and indeed there are so many reasons for one to feel joy. However, as ironic as it may seem, happiness seems to...

Buying Tips Fruits in Packs

My whole family loves fresh fruits and vegetables so these are always a part of my grocery list. And whether in a supermarket or a stall market in our neighborhood, I would always see fruits and veggies that are already neatly wrapped whether in a plastic or other attractive packaging.


I have bought some of those and almost every time, there would always be several pieces of fruits or vegetables that are stale or not fresh. It is easy not to notice them when buying because these fruits/veggies are hidden in the middle of the package. I am sure these are done on purpose and I always felt cheated by this strategy.


TIP: So I learned that in buying fruits and veggies it is wiser to just choose the unwrapped ones and though it may be time consuming, it is best to pick the fruits or vegetables by piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...